Recently, many people are trying to make money by investing in cryptocurrency. Such a way of investing funds is really justified.
And in order for the income to be not only high, but also safe, you should use the decentralized Bolide DeFi yield platform.
To appreciate the benefits of the DeFi yield platform, you need to understand the principles by which it works.
Work with the flow of deposits is structured as follows:
- The user carries out an operation to invest cryptocurrency in the storage.
- Further, the credit platform is involved in the process. The funds available on it are distributed evenly.
- Thus, the liquidity of users who are recognized as initial is ensured.
- Further, the user’s assets are used as collateral.
- Using a special algorithm, the Bolyd system analyzes and selects pairs of tokens that will be used for farming.
- Next, the selected tokens are borrowed by Bolide.
- Liquidity pairs are being created on the DEX. Deposits are being transferred to Farming pools.
Next, the harvest stream enters the process, which happens every 5-6 hours:
- The collection of all awards by Bolido is taking place. This list includes commissions that are charged for lending, for conducting transactions, etc.
- Blyd redeems Blyd tokens. There is a reward for swapping cars.
- Next, all collected rewards are distributed among users who participate in the process. At the same time, the size of the deposit of each specific user is taken into account. If the funds were deposited by the user at the end of the last harvest, then the time when the deposit was made is used in the calculation of the reward amount.
- The user receives Bolyd tokens, which is a profit from Strategy.
- Then the user can deposit tokens to get additional profit, or sell cars on Dex.
The output of the stream is as follows:
- The user expresses a desire to withdraw assets in whole or in part.
- There is a check in the Bolyd system to determine the fact that there is a sufficient amount of tokens in the contract. If there are enough tokens, assets are withdrawn and the user is rewarded. When there is a shortage of assets, Bolyd releases them from the Farming and Landing protocols. In such a situation, the number of transactions increases, which causes an increase in transaction costs.